Friday 13 March 2009

Week Seven

After creating the basic body shape last week, this week I wanted to get the caveman's body looking like I wanted it to, this meant moving many vertex and then toggling NURMS smooth on and off to see if the body was looking correct when rendered.

I started creating the large tummy area, I did this by selecting vertex on both the front and then side of the caveman and moving them out to created the rounded shape of his tummy.

I made his arms and legs larger so they were in proportion with his body, and then scaled his hands and feet bigger to also make them a more realistic size to the rest of him.

I then changed the colour of his body to a more realistic skin colour so it was more easy to see if it was looking correct.



After trying to create the correct shape i was very pleased with the outcome, creating the body for me was very challenging and i feel that my 3D studio Max skills are improving the more i use the software which i am very pleased about.

Next I will be attempting to start the caveman's head.

2 comments:

  1. This is all great work done in 3D animation. The information about the nose structure is nice and is all very informative. Very nice sharing and nice blog.

    nose surgery

    ReplyDelete
  2. For this type of nose, the surgeon should be the one who has experience in the anatomy of the nose.

    Tower Cleaner concentrate

    ReplyDelete