Sunday 15 March 2009

Week Eight

After creating the body for my caveman character last week, this week I am going to start the his head.

I will create the head in a very similar way, starting with just a box with enough vertex to move creating the shape of his head.

Basic Head Shape

First I moved vertex around to just create the basic shape of the head with a slight bump for the nose and the concave area where the eyes will be.



I then applied NURMS smooth to see how the shape of the head was coming along.

Neck

After creating the basic shape of the face I selected a section of vertex on the back of the head at the bottom where I thought the neck should be a deleted them.


This created a starting point for my characters neck which I will create the basic shape for next.

No comments:

Post a Comment