Wednesday 18 February 2009

Week Four

Although at first look a cave man may not come across as a likable character but i want my character to be as friendly and inviting as he can and his expressions and body language will help to portray this. He will be pleasant and gentle in both his personality and body language. His movements will not be aggressive at all and his his dim-witted personality will make him sometimes humorous without realising. I think he will be a new and Intriguing, likable and interesting character for children to respond to.

His friendly gestures, slow, calm movement, smile and relaxed posture will make him the inviting and likable character i want to create. With this behaviour and body language children will not see him as a threat or unlikable character

My curly hair reflects my individuality the most as not many people have curly hair like mine and it is something people are always noticing and complimenting about me. For my character it will also be his hair, body hair and clothing which make him noticeably a caveman, but it will be his slow dim-witted personality which will make him stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment