Thursday 7 May 2009

Week Twelve

This is the final week and it was spent creating the animation for my character. The animation is of my caveman character performing on the type rope in a circus environment. I created the animation in 3d Studio Max. I have learnt a little bit of animation in 3D max however not as much as i had to do here, which was a big success.

The animation starts with a close up of his face and his eyes have been animated to blink. it then goes into a short scene where the camera moves around him showing the full character, and then finally the last two scenes are of him performing his type rope stunt.



After i had rendered all the scenes in 3D Studio Max i then used Adobe Premier pro to put them all together and create a short video clip. I used transitions to link each scene and then finally I then added music.



Evaluation

This module has been a great learning curve for me and has made me so much more confident in using 3d Studio Max. I have not had much use of 3D Studio Max but i have learnt so much in such a short space of time. My modelling and animation have both improved so much and i want to continue these skills in the future. Looking back at past work i have gotten so much better and i am so pleased with the final outcome. I feel like i have really achieved something with this module and i like 3d Studio Max so much more now that i have a greater understanding of how the software works and can create something i am very proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment